Large surface area, upright template, blazing fast down the line, drivey with good release through the lip.
This template performs best in conditions ranging from waist high to a couple of feet overhead.
- Small Surf: You will immediately notice a burst of speed from the take-off with generous amounts of board agility on the open face.
- Medium Surf: You will notice an even greater feeling of projection in and out of turns compared to what the board felt like before AU Fins. The maneuverability is largely enhanced and feels reliable and consistent.
- Large Surf: You will notice the board loosen up quite a bit without sacrificing speed or control. This template is a great all-around fin that really excels in 3’-8’ decent to epic waves.
- Advanced: You will notice the “slingshot” effect off the bottom up into the lip and through carving maneuvers.
- Intermediate: You will notice easily powering down the line with projection and stability while wrapping through turns.
- Novice: You will notice a more lively feel to the board with extra energy to give in the critical sections of the wave all while feeling stable and controlled.
AU Kilos Twin+1
This product ships in 1 to 2 business days
All sales are final.
Question about this or other products? Call us @ 1.949.366.2022